Small Business Resources
At its core, Gaston Regional Chamber of Commerce is working to enhance our community by building business success. When our members grow and expand, so to does the quality of life in Gaston County. We’re here to help your business thrive!
Explore this section of our site for more information on:
Programs – Programs that will help connect members with business opportunities
- Small Business Links - helpful links to an array of resources for small businesses
Small Business Recognition Gala – Special events that highlight the success of small businesses
Business Success Award - Award to recognize a deserving small businesses
Services – Resources that can help a new small business
Seminars – Gaston College Small Business Center free workshops/classes and seminars
Tools for Business - Website toolkit loaded with information that help businesses start and grow
- Marketing Through The Chamber - Let the Chamber help you to get the word out about your business
Small Business News E-blasts: Periodically the Chamber will send out important E-blasts that contain timely information as it pertains to Small Business issues. These emails will contain:
- Notification on seminars and programs with topics that can help small businesses
- Updates on legislative changes that could impact your business
- Details on a buyers/suppliers network
- Updates on Small Business Programs: Small Business Roundtables, LEADS group, Business After Hours, Professional Women’s Association, and Heart of Business Gala
- Electronic version of Small Business Matters
- Information from experts on specific issues such as websites, social media, technology, human resources, financial planning, etc.
- Updates on state and federal regulations
- Helpful tips for small business owners
To receive these emails click here.