Economic Development Commission of Gaston County
The Gaston County Economic Development Commission (GCEDC) is dedicated to attracting and retaining desirable businesses and employers to continue improving and diversifying economic opportunities in Gaston County.
They focus on:
• Attracting new, quality industry and commerce
• Helping existing industry and businesses grow
• Stimulating development of appropriate land and buildings
• Improving area infrastructure, especially water, sewer and transportation
• Improving the general business climate, including conditions for new industry
• Informing citizens of the advantages of economic development.
To learn more about GCEDC please click here.
Looking to do business in Gaston County? Click here to find available business locations.